Niagara’s Francophones will be expressing their displeasure to cuts affecting our community
Following Mr. Ford’s cuts and measures to Ontario’s Francophone community, loud criticism from all parts has not let up.
This Saturday, December 1st, 2018, take part in the largest protest Franco-Ontarians have seen in decades!
Over 40 demonstrations are planned across the province. Local organizations will be protesting outside the offices of Progressive Conservative MPPs to make themselves heard loud and make clear their discontent over cuts that will undermine the survival and development of Ontario’s Francophone community.
Niagara’s Francophone community is united on December 1st
- This demonstration is open to groups of all ages, to all Francophiles and Anglophones willing to support the rights of Francophones. Invite family, friends and members of your community!
- This is a peaceful demonstration, in accordance with the law to fully respect public safety.
We will be walking to the offices of Niagara-West Progressive Conservative MPP, Sam Oosterhoff
- Leaving Shoppers Drug Mart (Serena Dr/Ontario St) at 1: 20 p.m.
- Walking to offices located at 4961 King St., Beamsville, ON L0R 1B0
- A 4-minute walk (300 m)
- Demonstration concludes around 2: 45 p.m.
To be officially counted by The Assemblée de la francophonie de l’Ontario (AFO), Register here.
For the latest details about Niagara’s demonstration, see our Facebook Event.
For Further Information Contact
Business Development Manager
Venture Niagara Community Futures Development Corporation
905.680.8085 ext. 26