Service Canada provides Canadians with a single point of access to a wide range of government services and benefits to all Canadians: families, seniors, students, people with disabilities, newcomers, workers and employers.
Our members of Parliament (MP) elected to the House of Commons are:
- Niagara Ouest : Dean Allison
- St. Catharines : Chris Bittle
- Niagara Falls : Rob Nicholson
- Niagara Centre : Vance Badawey
ServiceOntario provides many services including driver’s licences, plate stickers, health cards and birth certificates.
The Government of Ontario is responsible for civil rights, natural resources, social security, health care and municipal ties.
There are 4 Members of Ontario’s Provincial Parliament (MPPs) that represent the residents of Niagara in the Legislative Assembly.
- Niagara Ouest : Sam Oosterhoff
- St. Catharines : Jennie Stevens
- Niagara Falls : Wayne Gates
- Niagara Centre : Jeff Burch
Niagara’s Regional government is responsible for public health, emergency services, community services, enterprise and resource management, planning and development services and public works.
All twelve (12) municipalities of Niagara provide a healthy lifestyle to their residents and manage, among other services, recreational facilities, community and cultural programs, social assistance and economic development.
- The 12 local municipalities in Niagara include Fort Erie, Pelham, Grimsby, Lincoln, Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake, PortColborne*, St.Catharines,Thorold, Wainfleet, Welland* et West Lincoln
School Board Trustees
If you are a Canadian citizen and Francophone, be sure to register as a taxpayer to the Francophone school system of your choice.
Our current school board trustees are:
- Conseil scolaire catholique MonAvenir: Melinda Chartrand
- Conseil scolaire Viamonde: Véronique Emery