Combo Print and Web Ads Special Offer
Header Ad across principal web pages, excluding Savourer section (bonjourniagara.com/visiter) + Print Quarter-page Ad in Bonjour Niagara Magazine
Header Ad across winery-themed web pages, exclusive to Savourer section (bonjourniagara.com/visiter) + Print Display Ad in Winery Map/Directory spread of Bonjour Niagara Magazine
Digital Ad Only (bonjourniagara.com/visiter)
Header Ad (bonjourniagara.com/visiter) across principal pages, excluding Savourer section.
Header Ad (bonjourniagara.com/visiter) across winery-themed pages, exclusive to Savourer section.
Bonjour Niagara Magazine Print Ad Only
Digital Ad Artwork for bonjourniagara.com/visiter
- All advertisements must be in French. TFN reserves the right to edit language.
- Digital ads run from March 31, 2019 - March 31, 2020. Artwork for digital ads is due by March 1, 2019
- VIEW ADVERTISING RATE CARD for more information.
To submit your Print Display Ad, please see instructions below
Print Display Ad Artwork for Les Saisons Magazine
- Space reservation deadline for Print Display ads is January 11, 2019. Artwork for Print Display ads is due February 1, 2019.
- Rates are based on supplied full-colour digital artwork, sized and formatted to specifications. Production charges apply for files not supplied to specifications or requiring editing. No coop ads permitted. Note: All Print Display advertisements must be in French. TFN reserves the right to edit the language.
* To submit new artwork for the Print Display Ad, please see instructions on rate card. VIEW ADVERTISING RATE CARD
A PayPal account is not required
Payment made by cheque is payable to Tourisme Franco-Niagara and should be mailed to:
20-300 Lincoln St E.
Welland ON L3B 4N4
Upon clicking submit, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete your order. A PayPal account is not required.
- For additional information, please contact Valérie Chartrand by calling 514 293-7222 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: 2020 contracts will not be accepted until all 2019 invoices have been paid. Invoicing will be forwarded upon completion of printing.
- It is understood and agreed that if material or language is not to specifications, correction charges will apply.